The COVID-19 outbreak has impacted everyone globally. Social distancing became important and wearing masks is a part of our daily life. During this crisis worldwide, everyone is focusing on improving immunity and trying to stay healthy. Things are changing rapidly around us and we all are holding strong in these tough times.
In these stressful times, it’s vital to focus on self-care. Since we are not able to step out right now, it is always great to follow a routine at home. While most of us looking for some healthy tips online, we have made an exclusive list to help you with your search. Check this list that could help you for staying healthy during this pandemic:
- Maintain Social Distancing and canopy your face while going out.
- Strengthen your immune system by getting all the essential vitamins and minerals. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, legumes, nuts, and whole grains.
- Drink enough water daily, and have 4-5 liter water at regular intervals.
- Avoid outside food, being at home will reduce your rate of contact with outside people and it’s a lower chance being exposed to COVID-19.
- Get proper sleep daily, a minimum of seven hours of sleep each night. If you’re working from home, take a sleep supplement, and have prime quality sleep will cause you to more active the next day.
- Make some time for meditative reflection, yoga exercise, inner contemplation, and pranayama practice.
- Get Ayurveda herbs and spices in daily diet/routine.
- Try to avoid unnecessary travel and large crowd gatherings.
- Keep your surrounded area clean all the time.
- Wash your hands every 30 minutes by using alcohol-based sanitizer or any kind of bath soap.
We are all together during this crisis. We all are a part of a bigger community and we can help each other by staying apart from each other. Staying healthy and remain calm is going to make a big difference. The best remedy right now is to follow some useful health tips and keep yourself informed with the right news. When things around all of us are so uncertain, don’t be afraid to ask help. If you need any assistance while you are at home, you can always consult a highly qualifies Ayurvedic Doctor at www.TotalAyurvedaCare.com
Disclaimer: The information in this article is presented for the sole purpose of education on Ayurveda and neither the details in this blog nor the products are intended to diagnose, cure, prevent. treat, or mitigate any condition. If you have a medical condition, please consult a doctor or health professional. Total Ayurveda Care strongly recommends that you speak with your doctor before making any changes to your diet through which your health will be benefited.