Maintaining hair health is truly vital in order to reduce hair fall. Opting for hair treatments that contain chemicals can impair your hair even more. Thus, it is fundamental to resort to real solutions for hair fall for exceptional results. Modifications in your lifestyle and food habits are the first requirements to start a natural hair treatment. Including a healthy diet, consuming lots of water, regular exercises, regulated metabolism are effective measures that need to be observed for reducing hair fall. You must also consult online Ayurvedic Doctors. Avoid applying too many chemical products. Use Ayurvedic herbs and home remedies like Amla, coconut, Neem, rosemary, thyme, and the other as discussed above for improved hair health and rejuvenation of hair follicles.
Hair fall is one of the most popular problem states of everyone around! Be it men or women, no one contends from the grips of a soft scalp that yields more hair than it grows. While there may be many reasons for hair fall, including anemia, protein insufficiency, thyroid, low vitamins levels, use of chemicals in the name of hair care products is one of the top reasons! There fore, you must constantly remain to home remedies and natural solutions for hair fall. Here are some hair fall measures that you can consider to control hair fall and regrow new hair.
Factors Causing Hair Loss as Per Ayurveda
- Vata body type, it dehydrates your scalp tissues. Your hair follicles require protection from harsh conditions like UV radiation. This creates breakage and split ends in your dry hair.
- When Pitta raises in your body, your scalp tissues receive excess heat from inside. This induces irritation in your follicles, which weakens your hair roots.
- When Kapha level raises, your scalp starts over secretion of sebum. Greasy scalp with oily dandruff is caused due to Kapha aggravation in your body.
Below are the essential aspects responsible for dosha inequalities in your body:
- Hormonal imbalance
- Inadequate nutrition
- Complications of other diseases and medications
- Chemical treatments
- Colouring of hair repeatedly with harsh chemicals
- Menopausal stage
- Increase in testosterone hormone in female
Ayurvedic Therapies for Hair Loss
- Shiro Abhyanga
- Shiro Lepa
- Regular Massaging With Ayurvedic Hair Oils
Oils Used for Scalp Massaging
- Sesame oil
- Coconut oil
- Amla oil
- Almond oil
- Olive oil
- Neem oil
- Brahmi oil
- Bhringraj oil
are some of the commonly used hair oils to promote hair regrowth.
Ayurvedic Herbs Used as Hair Cleansers
- Shikakai (Soap Pod)
- Reetha (Soap Nut)
- Triphala (Haritaki+Bibhitaki+Amalaki)
- Kumari (Aloe vera)
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
- Japa (Hibiscus)
- Methi (Fenugreek)
- Nimba(Neem), etc.
are some of the commonly used Ayurvedic herbs for Hair cleansing.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Hair Regrowth
Below are some of the most commonly used herbs you can seek as ingredients in the above mentioned topical Ayurvedic treatments for hair regrowth.
- Brahmi (Bacopa monneri)
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba L. Hassk) One of the best Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall
- Kumari (Aloe vera Tourn.ex.Linn)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Japa (Hibiscus rosa sinensis)
- Lavender (Lavandula)
Nutritious and Dosha Balancing Diet
- Leafy Vegetables
Below are the most commonly prescribed Ayurvedic medications for hair regrowth:
- Saptamrita lauha
- Mahatikta ghritam
- Narasimhadi Rasayanam
- Nilibhringadi tailam
- Bhringamalakadi Tailam
We are recommending you to go back to nature and explore the natural, organic and Ayurvedic ways to regrow your hair. Avoid chemically infused products and practices and make your hair the nourishment that it deserves. Hair specialist at Total Ayurveda Care has well-managed cases of hair fall, premature white hair, and other hair problems with herbal medications to improve the natural regrowth of strong hair. Based on your current Dosha’s, we treat you to incorporate the most potent hair care regimen with natural Ayurvedic products personalized for your hair.
Disclaimer: The information in this article is presented for the sole purpose of education on Ayurveda, and neither the details in this blog nor the products are intended to diagnose, cure, prevent. Treat, or mitigate any condition. If you have a medical condition, please consult an Ayurvedic Doctor or health professional. Total Ayurveda Care strongly recommends that you speak with your doctor before making any changes to your diet through which your health will be benefited.